Sunday 19 February 2012

London Fashion Week

London Fashion Week has officially started! I was lucky enough this year to be able to attend one of the shows. The company I am interning with got me tickets to see Spijkers en Spijkers A/W show and it was all very exciting as i've never been before!

Here are some of the photos I managed to take...








I was in the second row so I had quite a good view and it was a very surreal experience! I really enjoyed it and I would definitely recommend going.

This show in particular was based on 'Birds of Paradise' and used a lot of bright colours to enhance autumn and winter colours such as mulberry. The models wore alice bands with neon earrings and bright bold blue eyeshadow for a pop of colour. Their hairstyles were very 1920's and immaculate.

I also noticed a lot of dip-dye hairstyles in people that attended the shows which I thought looked really nice and is clearly going to be a trend this year.

I hope you find this post interesting!

Lots of love,

Charlotte xx

No comments:

Post a Comment