Friday 6 January 2012

A little bit about me...

Firstly I thought I would start off with a little bit of info about me and why I’ve decided to create this blog.
I’ve recently graduated from University after studying Psychology for three years and am making the horrible transition into work life! It’s so difficult trying to choose a career and path to go down. But a reoccurring passion of mine has always been beauty and makeup.
I am a terrible procrastinator and whenever I have had work due in or an important deadline coming up I have always found myself reading blogs and watching tutorials on youtube. I find it really relaxing and interesting and can literally spend hours doing it! Finally I decided that clearly this is a passion of mine and a route I want to try out (I am so indecisive!!).
This blog has been created in order to (hopefully) help improve my writing skills, share my PR interning experiences within the beauty industry, and review products I am loving/hating!
There are many bloggers that have inspired me to start blogging and below I shall list some of my favourites.
Tanya Burr (Pixi2woo)- This girl just comes across as the most genuine lovely person! This is the first blog I got really into and is definitely a favourite. She has inspired me to do my own reviews and different looks and is one of the blogs I have been following for a LONG time.
Pixiwoo- These sisters are incredible and well-known in the blogging/make up industry. I’m sure you all know a great deal about them already so I’ll keep it short and sweet and just say they are amazingly talented.
Vivianna Does Makeup- I only recently came across this blog but immediately I was fascinated. Partly due to the fact that I share a lot of similarities, from studying Psychology and trying to get into the PR world!
LLYMLRS- Great beauty and fashion sense. Regularly updated so always something to have a nose at!!
Fashion Toast- Beautiful fashion (way out of my budget), very arty and gorgeous photography.

Lots of love,
Charlotte x





4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel the same, I'm in my second year at uni and have no clue what I want to do, but can spend ages reading books and watching you tube channels haha.

    Laura xoxo
    http://call-of-beauty-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know its so difficult isn't it! I spent ages deciding. I think the best thing to do is to get experience and see if you like it! I'm interning at the moment and really enjoying it so I think I've made the right decision! Good luck with all your studies :) x

      Delete